|Withered Jolly||Withered Jolly/Gallery|
|“||Where's the Bee-day boy?!||”|
— One of Jolly's voice lines.
Withered Jolly heavily resembles Classic Jolly from Jolly 2, except he is now withered and worn down. His original bright red skin from the second game is now faded and dirty, and his smile appears to be replaced with a large tear that goes across his head. He appears to be wearing a chef's hat atop his head, and has many rips and tears throughout his body. Inside some of these holes, the player can see what appears to be flesh, much like Springtrap from FNaF 3, and his eyes look very similar to the phantom animatronics' eyes from FNaF 3. When he appears in the office, his shoes and the stripes on his torso turn yellow.
Withered Jolly has the same model design as his counterpart from Chapter 1, albeit with a few differences. His suit is now more obviously red and saturated (likely due to the lighting) and he seems to have a slightly different damage look. However, the main difference is the lack of the animatronic head, revealing Liam's corpse head that has two holes on the forehead and wires coming from his eyes and forehead within as well as his mouth.
Starting from Night 4 and onward, Withered Jolly will start in the Storage Room along with Withered George, before then going into the Assembly Line, then to the Assembly Control Room, then to Assembly Line Hallway, then to Octagon Junction, before finally going into the Front Hallway and then to the player's Main Security Office. Once he appears in the player's office, the lights will start to rapidly flicker, and they must use the gas lever in order to repel him. Failing to do so will result in a jumpscare, ending the night.
Withered Jolly will roam the facility, starting from CAM 11, CAM 10, CAM 8, CAM 2, CAM 1, CAM 3, or possibly taking a shortcut and head to CAM 9, but will end up at CAM 3 and will attempt to get into the player's office in a similar manner to Withered George, but in the left side of the map. However, Withered Jolly does not give any audio or visual cues when he's about to enter the office, so tracking his position using the radar and cameras is essential. Because of this, the player is susceptible to attack from Withered Jolly if they do not repair the camera system quickly enough. Like Withered George, Jolly is defended against by using Jammer when he is within the office. Failing to do this in time will result in a jumpscare, ending the night.
At first time, Theo will alert the player that Jolly is at the left door.
Withered Jolly plays a HUGE part of the lore of Jolly 2-Jolly 3: Chapter 2. He's an incarnation of Eric Liam Smith who hid in the suit after police boarded the Jolly 2 ship. Unfortunately, the spring locks crushed him from inside the suit. The good ending is a reference to him being freed, but apparently this is not the case. In Jolly 3: Chapter 2, in the good ending, you truly free his soul, leaving him to rest.
"I'm home, honey!"
"Where's the bee-day boy!?"
"Naughty children need to BEE-have!"
"These bee puns really STING!"
"A birthday isn't fun without a little HONEY!"
"A birthday isn't fun without a little Vitamin BEE!"
"Say, these bee puns aren't too SHABBY!"
- The reason Jolly looks blue in Jolly 3: Chapter 1 is because of the lighting.
- According to the Cassette Guy from Night 3, someone got spaghetti all over Jolly and damaged him, indicating that someone died in him, with that "spaghetti" possibly being a misinterpretation of human organs.
- In one of the hidden minigames found while working towards the good ending, an unknown man can be seen entering a room in the original Jolly's Fantasy World and hiding in the Jolly suit in order to escape a second unknown figure. The spring locks in the suit fail when he stands up, and this person is presumably the corpse seen inside the Withered Jolly animatronic.
- Withered Jolly's silhouette can be seen in the start menu of Chapter 2 without his head.
- The human head of Withered Jolly is actually an edited head from the Unity shop. The unedited head can also be seen in some pictures and the Jolly 3: Chapter 2 teaser.
- Withered Jolly's a bit similar to Springtrap, as they both have human corpses within them.
- Withered Jolly's one of two characters to return as antagonists in Jolly 3: Chapter 2, with the other being Withered George.
- In Jolly 3: Chapter 2, he can use a shortcut and skip to CAM 9.
- In Withered Jolly's jumpscare from Chapter 1, there appears to be wires come out of Jolly's mouth. It's unknown where they come from or what purpose they have, but according to Hatmaster77, they appear to be "veins".
- Withered Jolly doesn't speak in Chapter 1, but he does in Chapter 2, which is the exact opposite of how Withered Tweetie has lines while Shadow Tweetie doesn't.
- When you die to him in Chapter 2, he will say one of eight bad bee puns.
- Withered Jolly and Springtrap are the only two characters in the Jolly story to have dead corpses inside them.
- Withered Jolly's the only version of Jolly/Jollibee to move on the very first night. He does this in Chapter 2.
|Withered Jolly's jumpscare sound. This is shared with the rest of the withered animatronics in Jolly 3: Chapter 1.|
|Withered Jolly's jumpscare sound in Jolly 3: Chapter 2.|