|"That’s why you cancelled this—isn’t it?"|
The Jollibee's animatronic of Twirlie was going to return as an antagonist in Jollibee: As Above, So Below, before its cancellation.
In Jollibee's Phase 2, a different Twirlie animatronic from another unknown location appears as the titular antagonist.
Twirlie is a girl with part blond and part brown hair, with a headband with a star. Her hair represents a large ice cream swirl. She also has brown eyes. She wears a pink shirt with white swirls, and a blue jacket with three buttons and a pink skirt. She wears purple leggings and pink boots. She also has white pearl earrings.
Phase 2 incarnation
Twirlie now looks like her real life variant, but in animatronic form. Her right eye is closed/broken/unable to move and it now glows red.
|Twirlie's jumpscare sound in Jollibee's, shared with the other mascots.|
- The two incarnations of Twirlie from Jollibee's and Jollibee's: Phase 2 were confirmed by Weshek to be different animatronics, and not the same.
- Twirlie doesn't have her name on her belt in Phase 1, but she does in Jollibee's Phase 2.
- If you look closely in the main menu of Jollibee's, Twirlie doesn't have stripes on her shirt. She also doesn't have stripes on her shirt in Jollibee's Phase 2.
- Like Jollibee, her eyes turn red when she is at the door.
- Like Popo and Jollibee, she forces you to look at the stage when you are turned around for too long.
- In Phase 1, when her eyes light up in the minigame, especially when she is on the stage when the player avoided her under the desk, she appears to be angry, making her the only animatronic seen to show "facial expressions" in the game.
- Due to her ice cream hair, Twirlie is the tallest animatronic in Jollibee's.
- She's actually Yum's sister in real life.
- Twirlie's early design in real life featured a white blouse, a red skirt, and a white hat.
- In Jollibee's Phase 2, she will be shined by the light when you check the window. When it said that there was no evidence whether or not she doesn't like the light, that wasn't true, because in Phase 2, she doesn't break the glass and kill you when you shine the light the way Popo would've done if his systems weren't fixed. So, this proves that she is not aggressive to lights.