- Were you looking for Withered Tweetie?
Tweetie the Bird, or simply Tweetie, is one of the many antagonists that appear in Jolly to hunt and kill the nightgaurd (Mikhail Schmidt) and she is one of the main mascots of Jolly's Fantasy World entertaining on stage with Jolly the Bee.
She was also originally planned to make her 4-year return in Jollibee's: As Above So Below, before its cancellation.
Tweetie is a tall, sky blue humanoid animatronic bird. She wears a black bowtie, with three white buttons below it on her chest, along with white shoes. She has feathers on the back of her arms and the top of her head, along with a bright yellow beak. Her torso appears to be pretty large and has white stripes on it. She also has lines across her face, dividing it into three segments/faceplates, similar to the animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location.
Tweetie first becomes active on Night 1 and becomes more aggressive as the nights progress. She starts the night on the stage along with Jolly on CAM 07. After that, she will move around the building, proceeding her way to the elevator on CAM 14. After she goes downstairs, she will be seen through the window. When she does, the player must shut the door. If they don't shut the door on time or ignore her completely, Tweetie will enter the office and jumpscare the player, ending the night. When Tweetie leaves the window, she will make a metal clanking sound, like the other animatronics in Jolly(except for Antonette).
|Tweetie's jumpscare sound. This is shared with the rest of the animatronics in Jolly.|
- She slightly resembles the "Twitter Bird", and may come across as the Jolly counterpart for Chica.
- There existed an actual Jollibee chicken mascot from 1984 to the early 2000s with the name of Miss Chickee.
- Tweetie’s color changes when she enters the elevator. It is unknown why.
- Her name resembles Tweety from Looney Tunes.
- Tweetie's name is very similar to Twirlie.
- Her plushie appears as a purchasable decoration in Jollibee's: Phase 2.
- She, like the other animatronics from the game is currently destroyed as revealed at the end of the game, which explains why she, alongside the other animatronics, don't appear in LBM Shipments Inc Warehouse in Jollibee's: Phase 2.
- There was a picture of Tweetie presumably posted before the first game, which looks the same as the current model, but without faceplates. The faceplates were added due to the Sister Location hype at the time.
- There was a picture of a scrapped "Golden Tweetie". It is unknown what this version of Tweetie is supposed to be, as it was never mentioned by anyone, but the design may have inspired Withered Tweetie. It is also unknown if the design was made before Jolly the Bee or after.
- Tweetie has had two jumpscares. The first one was the jumpscare in the demo with the endoskeleton head absent and the faceplates opening, and the second one is the current one with the face open and the endoskeleton head being visible.
- Tweetie's model may have been based on Jolly's model, albeit with a modified torso shape and different head.