She was also originally planned to make her 4-year return in Jollibee's: As Above So Below, before its cancellation.
Maxie is a white and purple humanoid animatronic cat. She has three strands of hair on the top of her head, big ears, and a purple muzzle and nose. She also has black long whiskers covering her muzzle and appears to have purple stripes all over her body. She has a black bowtie, with three buttons underneath it, and white shoes. She has lines across her face, dividing it up into four segments, similar to the animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location.
Maxie becomes active on Night 2. She starts in the second Party Room. First, she moves to Air Vent 2, where you can stop her by sealing the vent. She will then move to Air Vent 3, and then proceed to make her way towards the player. Soon, she'll appear at your office window. If you do not close the door on the right side, she will kill the player, ending the game. George behaves similarly, except that he is more aggressive.
|Maxie's jumpscare sound. This is shared with the rest of the animatronics in Jolly.||
- If you look closely at Maxie, you'll see that her torso and arms are actually wireframe.
- In the past, Maxie's gender was unknown, but IvanG confirmed later on that Maxie is a female.
- Her toy appears as a purchasable decoration in Jollibee's: Phase 2.
- She, like the other animatronics from the game is currently destroyed as revealed at the end of the game, which explains why she, alongside the other animatronics, don't appear in LBM Shipments Inc Warehouse in Jollibee's: Phase 2.
- Maxie's model was most certainly based on George's, and is basically a modified version of him.
- Maxie's color scheme looks merely similar to Funtime Freddy's color scheme.