|"See you soon..."|
|Jolly 4||Jolly 4/Gallery|
Not what you were looking for? See Disambiguation:Jolly.
The final chapter of the Jolly series. You have been tasked to work in a warehouse to guard a rebranded version of the beloved animatronics of Jolly Entertainment. However, you aren’t just here for the paycheck. You have a greater purpose here…stay the course.
One goal, four ways to end it.
To be announced.
More characters to be announced.
- The game's page was leaked at 3/20/2021.
- The game's page was also hidden, but not deleted the same date.
- According to Malrat_, the game was supposed to be a surprise, but got ruined due to the alleged leak. However, according to Weshek, Jolly 4 will not be cancelled for something as petty as a leak.
- Jolly 4 was the first Jolly game to use another engine (Unreal Engine 4), not counting Jollibee's As Above So Below from the Jollibee's timeline.
- This was later changed back to Clickteam Fusion for unknown reasons.
- IvanG's team have been working several months at the production of Jolly 4 (which is mentioned in his post posted on 14th August), stating that the release date is currently unknown as he wants to take the time to make it.
- The game was confirmed to have began development on March of 2021.
- The game will have four different endings.