|Jolly 2||Jolly 2/Gallery|
Not what you were looking for? See Disambiguation:Jolly.
Jolly 2 is a point and click horror game by IvanG. It is chronologically the first game in the first story of the Jolly saga. The game takes place on a Cargo Ship, instead of a restaurant, and there are two animatronics from Jolly's Fantasy World and four from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
The player is working the night-shift on a cargo boat that is meant to transport the animatronics to "A safer place for investigation".
You have to guard the animatronics on the Cargo Ship, so they can be prevented from killing you.
The animatronics will try to get you by walking to one of the doors in your office. Check the cameras to your left and right.
If they're in your left or right, and the signal in the cameras cut out, zap them by clicking the orange button next to the open door to fry their circuits, causing them to do a system restart. If you ever want to, you can zap the animatronics in the cameras by zapping at their location. This can be in the event of someone else getting to you. But the zaps in the camera aren't as "strong" as the ones in your doors.
The zapping you do in the cameras just deactivates the animatronic for a while, then they will become active again eventually. If you look behind you, you'll find a bunch of pipes. Those pipes are what is allowing you to shock the animatronics in the cameras. If a pipe leaks, click on the pipe to fix it. If you try hitting the shock button while the pipes leak, the camera will block you from doing that because it is "for your own safety". The phone guy also claims that the pipes leaking could cause a chain reaction. Meaning, the shock could reach you.
After the closing of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in 1985, the animatronics are being shipped as cargo to another location where it will hopefully be used for good.
You're guarding the cargo.
- This game, along with Jolly, are the only games in the series without transparency issues in their mobile ports.
- The mobile port was released on New Year's Day 2017.
- This is the last Jolly game, and the last game overall made by IvanG to be released in 2016.
- The "Go to Sleep" minigame is based on FNaF 4's Fun with Plushtrap, but with Foxy.
- Only two soundtracks in the game were made by IvanG, which were uploaded on his channel on July 9th, 2018.
- One of them, "Rusty Metal", predicts the Metal and Rusty animatronics in both chapters of Jolly 3.
- The rest of the music is made by Alice Mako.
- Most of the sound effects are from Freesound.com, the textures are taken from Texture.com, and most music are from Newgrounds audio.
- The cutscenes are edited in Sony Vegas 11.0.
- This is the first game to officially be part of a timeline.
- The jumpscare sound for this game is made up of several screaming robot audio clips, although it does kind of sound like a cargo ship funnel too.
- IvanG took only two months to make this game.
|The Main Menu Music.|