|"That’s why you cancelled this—isn’t it?"|
Jollibee: As Above, So Below (a.k.a. Jollibee's 3, Jollibee AASB, or simply just AASB) is the cancelled seventh Jolly game, and the cancelled third Jollibee's game.
It was to be a free-roaming game made using the Unreal Engine, but it ended up being cancelled due to copyright issues revolving between the real Jollibee restaurant and IvanG.
NOTE: Some details written are from Weshek.
Jollibee: As Above, So Below was scripted to be the largest game in the series. It was almost completely free-roam, with very little point and click. The player would have to walk through forests, on beaches, through a warehouse, and in other areas. It would have had around 16 different levels (after-shift sequences and extras minigames included) which never would have been identical.
The script was made so the game would feel like a merge between universes (Jolly and Jollibee's). Both members from the Jolly franchise and the Jollibee's franchise were included.
It would have been the final game in both the Jolly series and the Jollibee's series.
It is unknown what the plot for this game was going to be about, but since the game is confirmed to take place after Jollibee's, the plot would possibly begin after the Death/True Ending in Jollibee's, where after Hetty collapses onto and kills Justin Smith, they inspected the location and the animatronics. Hetty and Twirlie were taken into the warehouse that would've been featured in the game (Hetty due to the incident, and Twirlie for other reasons.)
Returning from Jollibee's & Jollibee's: Phase 2
Returning from JOLLY
Returning from JOLLY 3
Some time before Jolly 4's reveal, Weshek decided to sell the 200 page script of the game.
- This game would have been the fifth game in the Jolly series and the third game in the Jollibee's series at the same time. The spot for fifth game is now taken by Jolly 4.
- This game was going to be an incredibly large game, due to the high amount of content and the confirmation of post-shift sequences.
- The game was confirmed to take place between Jollibee's and its sequel, making it a "midquel".
- The game's script was also written before Jollibee's: Phase 2.
- Jolly and Hetty are the only two characters from the game whose models were revealed.
- It is confirmed that Hetty and Twirlie would've appeared in their Phase 1 forms, while Popo, Yum and Jollibee would've appeared in their Phase 2 forms.
- This game would've marked the debut of the Pinagsama.
- The warehouse of the game, confirmed by Weshek, was the main factory and storage unit for all mascots in Jolly Entertainment and the Jollibee's company, which can explain why the Phase 2 models of Jollibee, Popo and Yum are there instead of the Phase 1 models, since they were already out of commission, and that the Phase 1 models didn't do anything wrong in the restaurant and weren't taken to the warehouse, while the Phase 1 Hetty and Twirlie were sent there after the events of Jollibee's.