Jollibee's: Phase 2, "Phase 2" or "Jollibee's 2" to some fans, was a sequel to Jollibee's and chronologically the sixth and supposedly final game in the Jolly series. But unfortunately, this game, along with Jollibee's, got removed due to the official Jollibee company asking IvanG to take them down. (HOWEVER: There is a MediaFire download link) The game, before it got removed, was following up the story after the death of Justin Smith and Kevin Johnson's plan from the previous game.
August 17, 2037. Three days after the closure of Jollibee's because of health code violations, the animatronics are sent out for further investigation. It is your job to guard the animatronics before they are shipped out to another location.
The player plays/works as an employee of the shipping company, LBM Shipments, Inc. (LBM Shipments Inc Warehouse). Their job is to transport boxes each night shift. To do this, they must use the workstation panel on the left side of the office that controls the conveyor belts and security systems. On the first night, 50 boxes must be transported to their respective conveyer belts. The boxes and tracks are labelled by a letter (A, B, C, D, and E). To transport them, the player needs to click and drag the node to the other corresponding side. The number of boxes increases by 25 boxes each new night, reaching its maximum of 100 boxes on Night 3. It is recommended to keep track of the box/track labels, otherwise errors will be added to the counter on the bottom left corner of the area on the screen. Errors are counted when a box is ignored or misplaced. If the player gets 1 error, 50$ will be removed from the paycheck at the end of the night. The maximum amount of errors the player can get is 15. If any more are added, the result will be a GAME OVER screen.
The workstation panel also contains four tabs: Motion Detect, Cameras, Audio, and Hack. These systems decrease their stability the more you use them. The less the stability is, the higher the chance it can go offline. However, there is a maintenance panel at the right side of the office to reboot them. It takes about 3-5 seconds to reboot any system.
- This game and the previous got taken down due to copyright issues.
- The main reason why the games got removed were because in July 2020, IvanG got contacted by a lawyer of Jollibee, telling him to remove the two games for ruining the company's public image, and for copyright infringement.
- The two games haven't been on GameJolt since that date, and the only people who can play the games are ones who still have them downloaded or on their Game Library on Client.
- Mac Tonight, a character from Photo Negative Mickey's game series, "Five Nights with Mac Tonight," was supposed to have an Easter egg cameo at the window. It is unknown if it was kept in the final game.
- A Freddy mask, a vintage Bonnie action figure, and Foxy's head, as well as plushies for George, Maxie and Tweetie all show up as buyable office decorations, along with a Jollibee Funko Pop.
- This game has had the most updates out of all of IvanG's games, going up to version 1.8.1. before being removed.
- This game featured updated designs for the five main animatronics. When they were first shown, people weren't happy, until they were explained to be more based on the real mascots.
- Someone made a MediaFire download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b834kelhkf6md7f/jollibees-phase-2-1.32.exe/file
Trailers and others