Jollibee was the titular antagonist of the removed games Jollibee's and Jollibee's Phase 2, alongside Hetty. He was the main mascot of the Jollibee's Restaurant before it was shut down. He attacks the player during the night and is hostile.
He was going to return as the titular antagonist in Jollibee's As Above So Below, before its cancellation.
Jollibee looks very similar to his real life counterpart. He is a red humanoid bee with big eyes and a big smile. He wears a white chef's hat, along with a red suit, a black bowtie, three white buttons on his suit, white hands/gloves, and yellow shoes. He looks a bit shorter than his real life counterpart, and his body is less wide and more skinny. When he's at the door to the office, and during his jumpscare, his eyes are gone, and are replaced with small red glowing pupils, just like all of the other animatronics during their jumpscares. Also, his animatronic teeth can be seen during his jumpscare.
He's been redesigned, and looks a LOT different, and resembles the real life Jollibee a lot more, as he is much taller, looks more like a real life animatronic, and his head is a bit smaller. His whole face remains the same as he roams around the LBM Shipments warehouse, even during his jumpscare, with the only difference being that his pupils are larger. This makes him quite possibly the scariest out of all the animatronics in the game.
Jollibee was originally an animatronic for the Jollibee's Restaurant chain before the restaurant was shut down due to health and safety issues. He was relocated to the LBM Shipments Inc Warehouse where he attacks the player throughout the week.
In the Death Ending of Phase 1, Jollibee's Phase 2 appearance is briefly seen in the ending. After Kevin Johnson says "Very well, now onto Phase 2". Jollibee's eyes and mouth start glowing red, right in the player's view.
In the now privated VHS styled trailer for Jollibee's: Phase 2, the Phase 1 Jollibee can be seen multiple times, becoming more and more horrifying throughout the video. The Phase 2 Jollibee can be seen with the Phase 2 designs of Popo, Twirlie, Yum and Hetty, at the end of the video with a music box from Jolly playing ominously in the background.
While it was not stated, In Jollibee's: Phase 2, he was probably destroyed to cover up evidence.
|Jollibee's jumpscare sound. This is shared with the other mascots in Phase 1.|
|Jollibee's jumpscare sound, as shared with other mascots in Phase 2.|
|Jollibee's moving sound under table, shared with Hetty and Twirlie in Phase 2.|
|Plays when Jollibee stops moving in the office, shared with Jollibee and Twirlie in Phase 2|
|May be played when player direct your flashlight to Jollibee, shared with other mascots in Phase 2|
|Plays when Jollibee leaves the office or hides in it, shared with Hetty and Twirlie|
|Jollibee's breathing sound in Phase 2, shared with the other mascots except for Hetty.|
- Phase Two Jollibee more closely resembles the real life Jollibee mascot, though he still does resemble Classic Jolly a bit too.
- Jollibee and Yum in Phase 1 don't have mouths like the other animatronics, but they do in Phase 2.
- Like Twirlie, his eyes turn red when he is at the door in Phase 1.
- In Jollibee's Phase 1, he is slimmer than his real life counterpart, but in Jollibee's: Phase 2, he is back to his normal size.
- Like the other animatronics, he only has four fingers on each hand in both phases.
- Like all of the jumpscares in both of the phases, he has visible endoskeleton teeth.
- As seen in the Death Ending of Phase 1, Jollibee's Phase 2 form would've had glowing red eyes. However, this turned out to be false.
- Jollibee's gender is debatable in real life, while he is a male in the games.
- The Facebook and Twitter pages say that Jollibee is female, while in the 2008 TV series Jollitown, Jollibee speaks with a rather masculine voice, and is referred to with he/him/his pronouns. It is unknown why.
- Jollibee in Phase 2 is said by a few people to be so scary in his jumpscare that he resembles a real life bee.
- Like the other animatronics, he has a dusty and older appearance.
- This is probably because he was kept in storage for some time.
- His full name is Jollibee E. Rodriguez in real life.