A list of all the staff on the JOLLY Wiki. Be sure to message them if reporting an issue with another user, information on a page or any content uploaded onto the wiki.
A Bureaucrat can make other users into Bureaucrats, Administrators, Moderators, and Rollbacks on any wiki in which they are a Bureaucrat.
These additional functions include:
- Being able to quickly rollback undesirable edits.
- Deleting and restoring pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without Administrator rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking users from editing.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
- And being able to pick a font and colors for their username (contact KingAlex105X for colors).
Content Moderator Abilities
Content Moderators are users that have all of the rights a Chat Moderator has, and 2 of the 5 abilities a Discussions Moderator has, minus the ability to highlight and unhighlight threads, moving threads, and closing and reopening threads. A Content Moderator has it's own additional functions, too. These additional functions include:
- Editing protected pages.
- Locking pages so only Content Moderators, Administators, and Bureaucrats may edit them.
Discussions Moderator Abilities
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user
- Closing and reopening threads.
- Manage Forum boards.
- Move threads from one board to another.
- Highlight and un-highlight threads.
Chat Moderator Abilities
Chat Moderators are users who have Chat Moderator status in chat in order to Moderate a wiki's chat room. Their abilities include:
- Kicking users from chat.
- Blocking users from chat.
Anyone can revert vandalism and edits made in bad faith, but it takes a couple of clicks in the page history to get it done. Users that are Rollbacks are able to undo such edits with one click, by using the rollback link on diff pages, user contributions list, or the list of recent changes.
Staff Code of Conduct
- Be fair in all judgement
- Do not abuse your power
- Do not break any rules
- Do not highlight threads that aren't news, announcements, PSAs, planned community events, or anything important
- Be firm on all rule breakers
- Do not conflict with other staff members, if they did something that you don't agree with, leave a message on their talk page and negotiate the issue
- Do your job (be active)