She was going to return as an antagonist in Jollibee's As Above So Below, before its cancellation.
Jollibee's: Phase 1
Hetty is an animatronic human girl with a big head with blonde hair in pigtails, with pink ribbons, meant to look like spaghetti, which doesn't due to possibly taking a longer time to model each strand. Her eyes are very small and far apart, and she has a large nose and mouth. She wears a pink, stripy skirt and dark pink shorts, as well as white socks and pink sneakers.
Unlike her real life counterpart, she lacks the first letter of her name and her name under the letter.
Jollibee's: Phase 2
Hetty's appearance looks similar to her design in Phase 1, but is slimmed down, looks a lot more like her real life counterpart, and has the letter H on her shirt.
Jollibee's: As Above So Below
According to the disclosed model, Hetty's design seems resemble a bit more like her real life counterpart, but her head is split/ripped in half, with the endoskeleton head exposed. The suit for her arms, hands, and her left leg and foot appear to be missing.
Jollibee's: Phase 1
Hetty's mechanic is quite different than the other animatronics. In all of the main nights, Hetty will remain inside the Parts and Service room, which is only viewable through the window on the player's right. Occasionally, she will move from her neutral state inside the room, and attempt to get out of there. When the player sees her moving, they must simply flash Hetty with their flashlight (using CTRL), and if they do it enough times, Hetty will return to her regular phase.
If Hetty actually leaves the room, where she isn't visible in the room at all, she will climb into one of the vents above the Parts and Service Room (which is CAMs 14, 15, 16, and 17). However, she is VERY fast when she's in the vents, and blocking her is incredibly difficult, as it could rapidly decrease the player's breath meter, so it's best to keep flashing the light on her when she's at the window. If the player doesn't seal the vent she's in on time, Hetty will jumpscare and kill them.
Jollibee's: Phase 2
Starting on Night 3, Hetty will begin moving inside the LBM Shipments Inc Warehouse, along with Twirlie, Yum, and Popo. The player can track them with the Motion Detector. Like the other animatronics, the player can keep her away from the office by either playing audio in one of the rooms to distract her, or by hacking her systems to make her go to another place. When she appears behind the Office window, the player must hide under the desk. Hetty will enter the office, and put her hand under the desk in an attempt to grab the player. The player must avoid her hand so that she won't feel them, and after four tries, Hetty will leave the office and go to another room. If the player gets out of the desk when Hetty is trying to grab them, or if Hetty DOES grab them, she will seemingly leave, but will kill the player as soon as they use the Work Station Panel.
In the Driving Job, Hetty is one of the two animatronics trying to kill the player, the other being Jollibee. Hetty will be inside the truck behind the player, and the player must flash their light on her when she moves to prevent her from escaping. If the player ignores her, she will get out of the truck and kill them.
Hetty plays a huge part in the lore of Jollibee's, Phases 1 and 2.
Hetty was originally on the same stage with Twirlie in Phase 1, and would perform with her. However, she suddenly stopped working properly and had to be placed in the Parts and Service room. On Night 5, in the canon Death Ending, the player has to go inside of Hetty to fix her, but Hetty says "You don't," in an ominous tone, followed with a giggle, and crushes the player inside, killing them. The death was possibly seen again in the VHS tape video, but not after a disturbing jumpscare from Hetty.
In Phase 2's ending, Hetty is seen, where she is deactivated. After a computer voice says "Phase 2 will begin in 3, 2, 1...", Hetty jumpscares the player, with flashing lights revealing human-like eyes and teeth in place of her own animatronic eyes and teeth. It's possible that Kevin Johnson's brain was transferred into Hetty, as part of his plan, as she was used for the Soul Captivation Project.
The higher Hetty's AI is, the less time you will have to send her back to her starting spot, and the faster she moves.
Every minute survived in Endless Mode, the higher Hetty's AI is, and the harder and more tedious she is.
Hetty appears in the ending of Jollibee's: Phase 2. After an archive of Kevin Johnson announcing his plan to transfer his soul into an animatronic is played, a mysterious man says "Don't worry, it's all in place.", then a robotic voice starts a countdown for Phase 2. Once it ends, Hetty does a jumpscare with human eyes and teeth.
|Hetty's Jumpscare Sound, shared with the other mascots|
|Hetty's Jumpscare Sound, shared with the other mascots in Phase 2|
|Hetty's Jumpscare Sound from Jollibee's: Phase 2 ending|
|Hetty's moving sound under table, shared with Jollibee and Twirlie in Phase 2|
|Plays when Hetty stops moving under table, shared with Jollibee and Twirlie in Phase 2|
|May be played when player direct your flashlight to Hetty, shared with other mascots in Phase 2|
|Plays when Hetty removes her hand from under the table, shared with Jollibee and Twirlie|
- Hetty's full name is Elizabeth 'Hetty Spaghetti' Antoinette.
- This means that Hetty's real name is "Elizabeth", but she prefers to be called "Hetty".
- It is unknown if her surname is in any way related to Antonette's name, but it could be a coincidence.
- Like Jollibee, Hetty acts as the main antagonist of the game.
- Hetty is the only animatronic with voice acting in Phase 1.
- She always has her mouth open.
- Her real life mascot has an H on her shirt, but in Phase 1, she doesn't have an H on her shirt. Phase 2 brings it back, however.
- In the cancelled sequel to Phase 2, Hetty's face is split/ripped open, revealing her endoskeleton.
- According to the "Jolly Good Horror" Video on Weshek's channel, her voice box is unstable, she hasn't been thoroughly washed, and her wearability is not ensured, explaining how Justin Smith died in her in the True Ending.
- Hetty is the only animatronic that isn't shown to breathe in the Phase 2 minigames, as she never goes up to the player to do so.
- Hetty is the only animatronic that doesn't have her own minigame in Phase 1.
- According to the Phone Guy on Night 1 before she became out of order, she was with Twirlie in Twirlie's Show Stage.
- That also gives the speculation of the room formerly being named "Twirlie and Hetty's Show Stage", but nothing has been confirmed.
- In Phase 2, Hetty has the same jumpscare animation as Jollibee, where she moves from afar and her head tilts to the right.
- In real life, Hetty is Jollibee's girlfriend and Popo's twin sister.
- Hetty's mechanic in the Driving Job of Phase 2 may be a reference to her mechanic in Phase 1.
- Strangely, in Phase 1, her hands are very short compared to the other animatronics.