This article is about Freddy from the JOLLY saga. To learn more about the one from the original Five Nights at Freddy's franchise, click on this link.
Freddy Fazbear, or simply known as just Freddy, is one of the main antagonists in Jolly 2. He is one of the four animatronics in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, who is possessed by a victim to the Missing Children Incident. After the closure of the pizzeria, he, and the other animatronics, including the unused two, were sent via ship to a safer location for health inspection reasons.
Freddy is a brown humanoid animatronic bear with his belly, muzzle, and the insides of his ears being a lighter color. He wears a black top hat, two buttons on his chest, and a black bow tie. Unlike his FNaF 2 counterpart, he does not have a microphone. He has blue eyes and brown eyelids. Freddy appears to resemble Withered Freddy from FNaF 2, however, this Freddy appears different in model.
|Freddy's jumpscare sound. This is shared with the rest of the Cargo animatronics in Jolly 2.|
- Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy both originate from the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise.
- Just like the three other animatronics from the FNaF franchise, this is the only variant of Freddy to not be a hallucination.
- His jumpscare animation is very identical to the ones of his original and withered counterparts in FNaF 1 and 2 respectively, where they both slide through the right of the screen and bite the player.
- When Freddy leaves Cargo Area 2, he will duck behind the doorway he peaks out of, and a signal out message will occur as usual.
- A Freddy mask appears in Jollibee's: Phase 2 as a buyable decoration.