Not what you were looking for? See Disambiguation:Jolly.
Fantasy Jolly, also mainly known as Jolly the Bee, or simply just Jolly, is the titular and main antagonist of Jolly. He is the main mascot of Jolly's Fantasy World and Jolly Entertainment, designed to entertain all the customers that come to the establishment. He also entertains with his animatronic friends Tweetie, George, and Maxie. However, he is hostile at night and will try to hunt down Mikhail Schmidt.
He was planned to make his 4-year return in Jollibee: As Above, So Below with a new model before its cancellation.
Jolly is a tall humanoid bee animatronic, who appears to resemble a lot of the FNaF:SL Funtime animatronics' attributes quite closely. He appears to be wearing a chef hat atop his head along with a black bowtie. On his torso, he has white stripes and appears fairly chubby. He also has blue cheeks, blue antennae, and white shoes. He also has a joyful smile across his face. He has lines on the upper half of his face, dividing it into two segments, just like the Funtime animatronics from FNAF: SL.
Jolly has been completely remodeled from the ground up, and although he still retains his animatronic look, there are a few differences added to the model, most notably the textures onto his body and eyes, maybe them look marble-like. His endoskeleton teeth are also exposed.
Jolly was one of five animatronics entertainers at Jolly's Fantasy World, as is the third generation of Jolly Entertainment's animatronics.
He performed on stage alongside Tweetie, but at night tried to hunt down the night guard, Mikhail Schmidt. During the minigames, Jolly could not save the children from being poisoned, and was blamed for it, as hinted towards in a Cutscene after Night 5.
Jolly’s Fantasy World was later shut down, and it turned out that Jolly was housing a soul, as part of Kevin Johnson’s plan for an animatronic body to preserve human life, but the bee was then later dismantled by Mikhail Schmidt, presumably freeing the soul, but also eliminating almost all evidence that the project even happened.
|Fantasy Jolly's jumpscare sound. This is shared with the rest of the animatronics in Jolly.|
|Jolly's music box that plays during a power outage in the office.|
- Jolly is based off the main mascot of the well known Filipino fast food chain, "Jollibee".
- Since FNaF:SL was teased, IvanG wanted to make a sci-fi styled version of him.
- Jolly's left faceplate appears to overlap the right.
- Jolly's legs are always in their default position.
- In Jolly’s BTS, Jolly was originally going to attack only when the power runs out. However, this was changed, due to IvanG wanting Jolly to play a bigger role. This is similar to how Freddy in the original FNaF was going to behave.
- This is the only counterpart of Jolly that does not wear gloves.
- In Jolly’s BTS, Jolly was going to run by the window towards the door, similar to Phantom Freddy from FNaF 3 (and Springtrap). However, this idea was dropped due to the animations being “unrealistic and too childish.”
- His torso clips through his upper right leg in his window pose.
- Due to a technical problem, Jolly can appear in both the door entrance and the window when the power goes out, making it look like that there are two Jolly animatronics in the office.
- Jolly's jumpscare was changed in the widescreen update of the game, possibly to make his jumpscare a lot faster.
- He, like the other animatronics from the game is currently destroyed as revealed at the end of the game, which explains why he, alongside the other animatronics, don't appear in LBM Shipments Inc Warehouse in Jollibee's: Phase 2.
- Jolly was supposed to be in Jollibee: As Above, So Below. However, due to the legal trouble with the Jollibee's games, the third game was cancelled. A render of Jolly's model by PNM was disclosed.