- Were you looking for George from Jolly 2, Withered George from Jolly 3, or George Goodtime from Jolly 4?
Fantasy George, or mainly just George, is one of the five main antagonists that appear in Jolly. He is a entertainer along with his animatronic friends during the day at Jolly's Fantasy World that also attempts to kill the night guard, Mikhail Schmidt, throughout his week in the night.
George appears to be a tall, humanoid animatronic white tiger. He is bright white with his stomach, muzzle and the rings around his eyes in light blue. He also has freckles on his muzzle. He has two large tufts of white fur on each side of his head, which have blue cheeks on them, much like the toy animatronics from FNaF 2. He wears a black bowtie on his chest along with three black buttons underneath it. He also wears white shoes. Similar to the Funtime animatronics from FNaF:SL, his face is divided into four different segments/faceplates, which allows him to open up his face, revealing his endoskeleton, though it is never revealed throughout the game.
George was one of four animatronics entertainers at Jolly's Fantasy World, as is the third generation of Jolly Entertainment's animatronics.
He has his own room and stage to perform for the adults and children who come to visit him during the day, but at night, he tries to hunt down the night guard, Mikhail Schmidt, alongside the other four animatronics.
He was secretly used as part of a Soul Captivation project orchestrated by Kevin Johnson, But George was destroyed by Mikhail Schmidt after Jolly’s Fantasy World was closed down, eliminating almost all evidence that the project even happened.
|Fantasy George's jumpscare sound. This is shared with the rest of the animatronics in Jolly.|
- George is the only character in the entire series to not be made by IvanG, as he was created by someone as a FNaF OC, until IvanG decided to use him for Jolly.
- The George plushie in Jollibee's: Phase 2 reveals that George is a tiger.
- Although, many people mistook him for a cat, as well as Maxie.
- This is George's only counterpart to have shoes, but also not to have any ears.
- George has faceplates, but he never opens them in-game. It is unknown why this happens.
- In Party Room 1 and in Air Vent 1, his blue parts are more grayish in color. Either it was a modelling mistake, or the fact that the color on the cameras aren't accurate, since Phone Guy says that the cameras are really old.
- In Party Room 1, his jaw clips through his bowtie. This is also seen during his jumpscare.
- He, like the other animatronics from the first game, were currently destroyed as revealed at the end of the game, which explains why he, alongside the other animatronics, don't appear in LBM Shipments Inc Warehouse in Jollibee's: Phase 2.