Not what you were looking for? See Disambiguation:Jolly.
Classic Jolly, formerly known as Red Jolly, is a minor hallucination that appears in Jolly. He is an older version of the 2017 Jolly. He returns in Jolly 2, albeit with a different model, and Jolly 3: Chapter 1 and Jolly 3: Chapter 2, as Withered Jolly. He will jumpscare the player causing the game to crash, (similar to Golden Freddy from FNaF 1).
Classic Jolly appears to be a tall red humanoid animatronic bee with presumably no endoskeleton. He is wearing a white chef's hat atop his head along with a black bowtie and several white buttons under it on his chest. His skin and antennae are red. with also white shoes. He also appears to be grinning mischievously. On his torso, he has white stripes, and he appears to be fairly chubby and has no eyes. He rarely appears on any night as a hallucination, mostly on Night 4.
BehaviorVery similar to Golden Freddy from FNaF 1 and 2, Red Jolly will randomly appear in the player's office slumped over at random times when you lower the monitor. The player must then quickly put the monitor back up or else a ton of hallucinations of himself and Jolly the Bee will appear, with text saying "HELP ME" rapidly flashing on the player's screen before he jumpscares the player. In his jumpscare, a flashing, color-changing picture of a close up of his face with red and black irises will appear with a loud, rumbling noise. After this, the game crashes/closes. He can appear in any of the nights, much like Golden Freddy, but he has the highest chance of attacking on Night 4.
Classic Jolly or, simply just known as Jolly, is the titular and main antagonist of Jolly 2.
Classic Jolly looks similar to his hallucination counterpart from the first game, with a few different details such as yellow stripes, white gloves, black buttons and a fabric-like appearance. He also has eyes and an endoskeleton.
Jolly starts in CAM 1. Eventually he moves to CAM 3, CAM 5, CAM 8, and then CAM 9. He starts moving on the 4th night. After he moves off CAM 1, the player will not be able to view it. Instead, a "signal out" message appears on CAM 1. A few seconds before the player gets jumpscared by an animatronic from CAM 1. Jolly's camera block will be removed if active.
- This Jolly appears much more similar to Jollibee as he is now red and his hat is now more similar to Jollibee.
- Jolly is the only animatronic in their respective teaser to have him hunched over facing the middle. He's also the only one who has the words 'Legends always return' as each space instead having every word have a space between each other on the bottom.
- Jolly is the least active animatronic.
- This Jolly is not the same Classic Jolly from the first game, as his model is completely different.
- A statue of him can be seen in the office of Jolly 3: Chapter 1. He also appears to be doing a similar pose to the Tweetie statue from the first game's office.
- He has the longest jumpscare animation out of all the animatronics in Jolly 2.
|Classic Jolly's jumpscare sound. This is shared with the rest of the Cargo animatronics in Jolly 2.|