- Were you looking for George from the first game?
Classic George is antagonist with Classic Jolly in Jolly 2.He is the second Animatronic in the game.
Classic George is an orange anthropormorphic animatronic cat. There appear to be some strands of hair on the top of his head. He has a black bowtie and two buttons, but with no faceplates. He also has no eyebrows and has beady eyes.
Classic George starts off at cargo area 1 on CAM 1, along with Classic Jolly. Then he will move to 2nd Class Lounge on CAM 3. He will then crawl through the Air Vent on CAM 4 to 3rd Class Hallway 1 on CAM 7. Shock him. If the player fails, Classic George will jumpscare the player, ending the night.
- This version of George has ears, but the original didn't.
- This version of George does not have toy animatronic cheeks the JOLLY 1 counterpart did.
- Maxie was based from him, said by his creator. Which explains some of their design similarities.
- His original tail design and tail in-game are quite different.
- This is George's original design.
|Classic George's jumpscare sound, this is shared with the rest of the Cargo animatronics in Jolly 2.|