Classic George is one of the main antagonists in Jolly 2. He is the original version of George from the first game and a former entertainer at the 1980’s Jolly’s Fantasy World, along with Classic Jolly.
Like the other animatronics, Classic George is hostile at night and will actively try to kill the night guard (the player).
Classic George is an orange anthropomorphic animatronic cat. There appears to be some strands of hair on the top of his head. He has a black bowtie and two buttons. He also has no eyebrows and has beady, pie-cut eyes. He has freckles on his muzzle.
Classic George was a suit used at 1980’s Jolly’s Fantasy World.
He was decommissioned after the place closed down, and afterwards was transported to the Jolly Factory, where he was abandoned.
- This version of George has ears, but the original doesn't. Furthermore, unlike the original George, he doesn't have cheeks and shoes.
- Maxie was based from him, as said by his creator, which explains some of their design similarities.
- His original tail design and tail in-game are quite different.
- He appears as a plushie in Jollibee's: Phase 2.
- George is the only animatronic to appear in the Air Vent.
- He also takes one of the shortest paths in Jolly 2.
|Classic George's jumpscare sound. This is shared with the rest of the Cargo animatronics in Jolly 2.|