This article is about Bonnie from the JOLLY saga. To learn more about the one from the original Five Nights at Freddy's franchise, click on this link.
Bonnie the Bunny, or simply known as just Bonnie, is one of the main antagonists in Jolly 2. She is one of the four animatronics in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, who is possessed by a victim of the Missing Children Incident. After the closure of the pizzeria, she, and the other animatronics, including the unused two, were sent via ship to a safer location for health inspection reasons.
Bonnie is a matted, slightly dirty purplish blue humanoid animatronic rabbit. She has big ears and a lighter purple-colored muzzle, along with a red bowtie and pink eyes.
|Bonnie's jumpscare sound. This is shared with the rest of the Cargo animatronics in Jolly 2.|
- Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Freddy all originate from the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise.
- Just like the three other animatronics from the FNaF franchise, this is the only variant of Bonnie to not be a hallucination.
- Bonnie is female in the Jolly series, while in the official FNaF series, Bonnie is male. The reason for Bonnie being female in the Jolly series is primarily due to the Jolly games being made during the time where Bonnie's gender is heavily debated.
- A way to prove this is that she is not active in the "Boys Get Drunk" preset challenge in Jolly 2's Custom Night.
- This is similar to the TRTF series, where Bonnie is also depicted as being female.
- In the Jolly 2 trailer, Bonnie opens her eyes in a similar manner to Toy Bonnie in the FNaF 2 trailer.
- Bonnie takes the shortest path in the game.
- Her action figure appears in Jollibee's: Phase 2 as a purchasable decoration from the Shop. It's described as an original toy from 1987.
- It strangely appears to be more bluish, and her snout and belly have more lighter colors. Although, it could probably because the action figure is made out of plastic rather than matted material.