|“||All you care is the fame you'll get. The money that you will indulge in. Isn't it fascinating how money can make people do things, they'd never thought they do. If you haven't noticed yet, people who come here don't go out. and it stays that way.||”|
— -Antonette, Night 3 of Jolly 3: Chapter 1.
Antonette, also known as Metalionette, is a major character in the Jolly series. She first appears as one of the five antagonists in Jolly and the main antagonist of said game. She is a decommissioned animatronic mascot that was found by the owners of Jolly’s Fantasy World and brought back to said location. She attacks the player during the night, and returns in Jolly 3: Chapter 1 as a minigame antagonist, but it reveals her good side. She later appears in Jolly 3: Chapter 2 as a minigame character.
Metalionette appears to be a plain white version of The Puppet from Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Her face also appears to be severely damaged as there is a tear on her left eye and the right side of her face is almost completely absent, revealing her endoskeleton.
Jolly 3: Chapter 1
She has a similar model to her Jolly 1 design, but her glowing eyes are much more bright, and she has a metal-like texture, making her look more detailed and old.
The Antonette was a puppet-like animatronic being experimented on and created at the Jolly Factory. It was being built by Tony Smith, but malfunctioned when her divorced husband Eric arrived. The Antonette activated, but caused a giant explosion that killed many people. After that, the facility was shut down.
Some time after that, it was found by The Protagonist of Jolly 3 and told him that he needed to ‘fix the past’ so something like what had happened would never happen again. However, he found the animatronic Springtrap, but it was never released because the Jolly Entertainment Underground Facility collapsed.
The Antonette was found and brought to Jolly’s Fantasy World. It was later destroyed before the events of the Jollibee’s games.
|Antonette's jumpscare sound, jumpscare sound. This is shared with the rest of the animatronics in Jolly.|
|Antonette's jumpscare sound, this is shared with the rest of the Withered animatronics in Jolly 3.|
|Anonette's jumpscare sound in Jolly 3: Chapter 1.|
- Metalionette is a huge distraction, as every night as the wires start to break more commonly and therefore, distracts you from looking at the window, and chances are, an animatronic might come and jumpscare you.
- The fact she resembles the Marionette could be a reference to how the wires mechanic is very similar to the Music Box in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- It is unknown how she is able to walk without feet.
- Also, it's unknown how she's able to go through walls/windows and floors.
- She, like the other animatronics from the game is currently destroyed, as revealed at the end of the game, which explains why she, alongside the other animatronics, don't appear in LBM Shipments Inc Warehouse in Jollibee's Phase 2.
In-Game Voice Lines
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
Antonette speaking during night 3